19 Oct 5 Ready-to-Order Halloween Rockstar Costumes for Kids That Are Cooler Than Anything You’ve Ever Worn
So, your kid wants to be a rockstar — for Halloween. Unless you’re the type of rockmommy who breaks out the sewing machine for costumes, or spends hours on Pinterest in search of cool, DIY dress-up ideas, you want to order something — and fast.
However, navigating the vast array of kiddo rockstar outfits can be overwhelming. And unless you’re a member of a KISS cover band, you probably don’t have a ton of glitter, face paint, fishnets, or other rock-and-roll-esque props on hand.
To help you along, we compiled a list of five cool, ready-made outfits for little kids and bigger ones:
1. We can’t get over how cute this Toddler Elvis Costume Romper is — and neither will you when your little “Hound Dog” lover prances around his preschool parade.
2. Rubie’s Pink Rock Girl Costume is all about the ripped tights and 1980s Madonna details for your rising starlet.
3. If your 8-year-old loves your old hair metal records, she’ll love this ’80s Glam Rocker Child Costume, complete with tank top, vest, tattoo sleeve, belt, leggings, head tie and an assortment of rock pins.
4. This ’80s Rock Star Boy Costume screams Axl Rose with its bandana and gray skull print.
5. This Rock Star Glam Girl Costume features a sleek baby pink jacket and striped dress with a sparkly belt that reminds of us of a.) that Electroclash band we used to love in the early ’00’s; b.) the ’80s New Wave era that we barely got to experience. Inflatable guitar not included, but it’s definitely a must!